Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Take my picture PLEASE!!!


Why do little children always pick the most inconvenient times to be so cute. Its like they know when you have to go searching for the camera because you can't remember where you put it although you know you put it someplace that you would for sure remember. And then when you find the camera in the bag on the back of your bike, it has no memory space left. So you take 20 minutes to dump the existing photos on the computer and then another 10 minutes deleting the photos off the camera because your camera doesn't support the delete function of your downloading software. And then when you are finally ready to take the picture, they aren't being so cute anymore. You can try to recreate the moment, but it just isn't the same. The point??? Always keep the camera in the same spot and dump the photos before its too late!







This is a stool that Dan's Grandpa George made. Dan said he remembers when he used to fit under there too.


I am glad that I have a digital camera. And even though it is small enough to get lost and most of the time it doesn't have enough memory space to take the picture the instant that I want it to, at least I don't have to wait a whole 3 days to see the pictures like my parents did when they were using 35mm cameras. I can see my photos instantly....that is IF the computer is being nice enough to cooperate!

1 comment:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Oh my. I remember 35mm. When digital cameras came out I didn't want to convert. I thought "why would I want my pictures on a computer and not in my hand." Boy am I glad I changed my mind. Once you get your blogging caught up I bet you will be dumping your pictures more frequently to keep up on the blog. :)