Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ava slept over

Emma's best friend is Ava Bair. They are more like sisters than close friends. They love to dress alike and they play with each other so well that I don't mind them being together for long periods of time. When Emma asked if Ava could spend the night at our house I was totally fine with it. Emma counted down the days and stayed awake at night planning what her and Ava would do at their little slumber party. She decided that they would wear their matching Ariel nightgowns, watch The Little Mermaid, and snuggle stuffed animals all night long. I didn't think that they would actually do it, but that is pretty much what happened. As soon as Ava got here, they changed into their jammies. Emma had a hard time picking out what stuffed animal she was going to sleep with but finally decided on her "baby bear" that Grandma Mary made her before she was born. Ava had her "Bear Bair" and a stuffed seal from 6 flags.


After dinner, they snuggled right down to watch Little Mermaid. Miraculously, I didn't hear anything else from them the rest of the night!



They are so cute together, I only wish we lived close enough to play together everyday. We will miss Ava so much when she moves to Utah next year. At least we have her for little while longer....we need to get in a few more sleepovers before she is really WAY too far away!

2 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

How fun for them. I forgot about this. Ava laughed when she saw the pics. Way to go on your blog updates. You are moving along!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Hey Jules! I haven't checked your blog in forever - it was fun looking at all your updates. Emma is GORGEOUS!!! How is it that she looks exactly like you and exactly like Dan at the same time? So cute! Your backyard is beautiful! You are so talented. I miss you! I wish we didn't live so far apart. I'm thinking we need to plan a Disneyland trip together - that's about half way in between us :). Love ya!