Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring has Sprung!

This is one of my favorite times of the year. I love it when the days start getting a little warmer and brighter and the buds start poking their little leaves out of the cold dirt. The last few months or so have been really hard on me and my little family. I think for the most part Dan and Emma are feeling normal, but I am still feeling sad/depressed about not being pregnant anymore. I do feel better physically, but emotionally I am not 100% yet. When I noticed that our weeping cherry tree we planted last year was in bloom I had a small moment of pure happiness. Thank goodness for new beginnings and warm weather! I always feel much better when the sun is shining. I hope these good days will last and that my mood will be sunny as well!


No comments: