Saturday, May 16, 2009

Emma's B-day party

Emma had been planning out her birthday party since February.  She was so excited to have a "friends" party this year.  The activities she wanted to do were: face painting, cake walk, paint suncatchers, design your own pinwheel, make photo holders, and last but not least have a pinata.  We ordered a bunch of stuff from oriental trading company and we were all set.  Dan brushed up on his face painting skills....he did an awesome job although some of the girls were afraid to have it done :)

Painting suncatchers

She got WAY to many presents.....but thanks!

Deciding what to be

Puppy Daawg

Butterfly


Who knows??


Go Emma!!!

Next year IF she has a party we will go somewhere and let someone else do all the work!  I never expected it to be so hard to host nine 5 year olds!!  They all needed attention at the same time.  Thank goodness for my awesome husband who is much better with kids than I am!  At least they all had fun....I think.....

1 comment:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

Oh my heck. That looked so fun. I didn't even show Ava this one. Dan did a great job on the faces. You should have a party again next year. hehe