Friday, October 17, 2008

Surprise Package

when i got the mail today there was a cute little package addressed to Ms. Julie Holland. on the front it said "a fitting gift for you" i decided that emma would really enjoy opening it and finding out what the surprise was inside. i told her that she could have whatever was inside for her very own. she asked if the package was for her and i said that it had momma's name on it, but that i really wanted her to have it. she was so excited! she immediately tore open the box and with a huge smile on her face asked what it was. as you can see from the photos, i was incredibly shocked when i saw what was in it and tried to quickly think about how i was going to explain it :)
so........it was bandaids for your bum and purple poppers in 2 different sizes!! she really had a great time pulling the strings and exclaimed "MOMMA, I CAN PLAY WITH THESE ANYTIME BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST MY POPPERS NO ONE ELSES"



PURPLE POPPERS

4 comments:

Jeremy 'n Brandy said...

That is just hilarious!!!! Good thinking on your part!

Bryce and Jamie said...

LOL!!! What did Dan say when he came home and Emma was playing with purple poppers? :) I'm so glad that you found Dasiy!!! And she is such a cute dog! Also, I love the video that Dan made. You guys are so creative!!

Kenna said...

Oh my that is a good one, and a story that will be repeated many times for many years!!! Hey this is your cuz Kenna! I didn't realize you started a blog but it caught my eye when I was checking out Jamie's blog. It's fun to see what you guys are up to:) I was also wondering what your website was for your nursing blankets. I'm about of have a baby and need one, and I keep telling people about my cousins awesome nursing blankets and then I don't know where to tell them they can get them! Anyways, I need to know!:) I hope you guys are doing well, I'm so glad I found your blog!

Michelle said...

I just can't stop laughing. That is great!!! hahaha